You may return most new, unopened items sold by Black Widow within 30 days of delivery for a refund less shipping and credit card processing fees. Our 30 day return policy does not apply to firearms or ammunition (please see our Firearm Warranty Terms and Conditions).
Out of state purchases to be shipped that are canceled after processing will incur a 25% restocking fee.
ALL Credit Card Returns incur a 6% processing fee.
Most returns are refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. We will send you a return shipping label for the return. To request a return authorization, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Return Shipping Costs
If a return is due to Black Widow's error then we will pay return shipping costs, otherwise you are responsible for any return shipping costs.
If Black Widow is replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, we will ship you a replacement item at no shipping cost.
If for some reason a firearm cannot be picked up from the destination dealer, then you will be responsible for return freight charges.
Please use a traceable shipment method and insure appropriately.
Black Widow will repair or replace any eligible* firearm sold by Black Widow should it ever become defective; Black Widow will repair or replace the firearm at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Black Widow) at no charge.
- This warranty applies to new firearms only. (See exceptions “*”, below)
- Internet/Mail Order Customers:
- Customer must pay any costs associated with sending the firearm to Black Widow for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a firearm is repaired, the firearm may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a firearm is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, if the firearm must be replaced and resent to a dealer. Black Widow is not responsible for these additional fees.
- Black Widow will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the firearm is defective. If the firearm is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- The warranty applies only to firearms.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Black Widow, but does not extend to firearms altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or firearms used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- If the warranty does not apply, we will offer a competitive repair bid for your approval before proceeding with any repairs.
BLACK WIDOWS’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include used firearms, machine guns and firearms used for commercial, rental or demonstrations, etc. Work & repairs by anyone other than Black Widow or the manufacturer void this warranty. Black Widow shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.
To request warranty service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, email address, and the firearm serial number, make, model, caliber and reason for warranty service.