"Chambered in .380 Auto, the Security-380 is full-featured, ideally sized, and modestly priced."
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation. Combined with low-recoiling .380 ammunition, it is the ideal pistol for training and practice.
- Compact for easy concealment, yet holds a full-sized magazine accommodating 10 or 15 rounds. Fits comfortably in the hand to better distribute recoil during practice.
- Lightweight slide features a drift-adjustable steel rear sight with a vertical edge and a bright, fiber optic front sight for improved visibility.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and textured high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with accessory rail.
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes: two alloy steel magazines, magazine load assist, locking device.
|ACTION||DAO||SIGHTS||FS: Fiber Optic/RS: Drift Adj.|
|WEIGHT||19.7 oz.||FINISH||Black Oxide|
|STOCK/FRAME||High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon||STOCK/GRIPS||Black Synthetic|
|SAFETY||Bladed Trigger Safety & Thumb||# OF MAGS||2|
|ADDL INFO||Lite Rack System, Bladed Trigger Safety, Accessory Rail|