AR-15 Belt Fed 100% Lower Receiver machined to fit M249 feed bag & nutsack attachments.
Forged by CERRO & Machined by Cryostructure / Black Widow Arms / SubMOA
- Stamped 5.56mm
- 7075-T6 Alloy
- PDQ Ambi Bolt Catch compatible for operations on both side of the receiver
- M16 Original Trigger Pocket (standard)
- Fits M249/MK 46 – 100, 150 & 200 round feed bags
- MIL-SPEC Black Anodized Finish
- Fire Control Settings "SAFE – FIRE – AUTO"
Custom Options include:
- BFAR-MOD1 SP-1 Trigger Pocket (RDIAS Compatible)
- Cerakote Color - Armor Black, MagPul FDE, MagPul OD Green, Storm Trooper White, Tungsten ($40 upgrade)
- Fire Controls ($25 upgrade)
- Serial Number ($50 upgrade)
The goal of this lower was to reduce the distance between the receiver and the 100, 150 and 200 round M249/MK46 “NUTSACK” by pulling it up tighter up to the barrel, allowing for a much better prone position (with/without bipod). Made from 7075-T6 heat-treated aluminum with CERRO forging. Slab side cuts make it a thin as possible profile and with a ambidextrous bolt release for perfect use with the MCR® DUAL-FEED™ UPPER M-LOK® COMPACT (MCR-556-DFRMS) or ARES SHRIKE belt-fed uppers.
State Restrictions may apply, contact your local FFL to verify legality prior to purchase.